User Experience and Interface Designer / Full Time Position
Posted on February 20, 2015 by admin Category: Careers / No Comments.
The Position: User Experience and Interface Designer / Full Time
Junction Design is looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer to join our select group of thinkers and doers. We are looking for a strategic thinker, someone who can quickly solve complex problems by combining visual thinking with technology and best practices in usability. We have a studio culture where everyone is expected to be self motivated and disciplined by the passionate drive they feel to improve others life through digital innovation. Collaboration with team members and continuous learning must be a default quality.
- Conducting user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Designing highly functional, innovative and elegant user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Producing user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicating research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participating as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- At least 2 years of post graduate, commercial experience.= designing for Desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- A Bachelors degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other related design discipline.
- In depth knowledge of experience and interaction design processes and methodology, across a wide variety of ecosystems and platforms.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web and Mobile technologies, and ideally some experience that extends beyond screen-based design.
- Great in client meetings and presentations. Ability to lead project team when called upon.
- A passion for creating products that people love to use.
- A portfolio that showcases both your strategic thinking and ability to create flows / interfaces to fulfil business requirements and emotional engagement of the user.
Salary: Based on Experience
Are you the prodigy we are looking for? Please send you resume to email@example.com