Digital Marketing & Project Manager / Full Time Position
Posted on February 22, 2015 by admin Category: Careers / No Comments.
The Position: Digital Marketing & Project Manager
Junction Design is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing & Project Manager who will be responsible for managing accounts, coming up with stellar digital marketing strategies and oversee execution of all Junction Design services as well as representing the Junction Brand at networking event and introduction meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of integrated digital marketing and/or project management experience for products & services
- Team leader who is proactive, highly organized, with strong time management, organization and planning skills
- Ability to lead a project from conception to completion
- Understanding of creative process including the development of core strategy, copy writing and creation of artwork
- Ability to assign tasks, manage and provide strategic direction to technical teams on websites and web applications (have an understanding of the design & development process, without necessarily being fluent in programming languages)
- Understanding of digital & print production processes
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Remain calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Naturally positive, presentable and collaborative
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Google Apps
- Strong understanding of analytics and SEM, with the ability to define and set KPI’s
- Experience leading B2C marketing initiatives including multichannel marketing: paid search (SEM), affiliates, inbound/content marketing, email campaigns, advertising (display), social media, tradeshow and event marketing
- Proven presentation & networking skills
- Great problem solving and decision making skills
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AND WEB BASED PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT.
Salary: Based on Experience
Are you the talent we are looking for? Please send you resume to email@example.com